National Contest Entry Guidelines
|Entry Period||October 2022 ‐ February 2023|
|Target Applicant||Children 15 years old and younger who live in Trinidad and Tobago|
|Age Categories||Category 1: 7 years old and under
Category 2: 8-11 years old
Category 3: 15 years and under (12-15 years)
IN EACH CATEGORY:
– 1st Place: Art Supply Hamper valued at $2000 TTD
– 2nd Place: Art Supply Hamper valued at $1000 TTD
– 3rd Place: Art Supply Hamper valued at $500 TTD
National Award Winners are eligible to participate in the THE WORLD CONTEST for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) Grand Prizes of $5000 USD; and $10,000 USD towards their school! *
*Special conditions apply.
(Please note these prizes are subject to change at the contest organizer’s discretion.)
- Collect an entry form at Toyota Trinidad & Tobago Limited – Barataria or San Fernando; OR download the Entry Form below.
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Fill in ALL necessary items on the Entry Form
- Securely attach it to the back of your artwork. * Consent from a parent/guardian is required for all entrants.
- Submit the Entry Form and Artwork at Toyota Trinidad and Tobago Limited via the Contest Box provided.
- Contest open to children 15 years and under.
- Deadline for entries: February 17th, 2023 at 4p.m.
- Paper size: 400mm x 550 mm (15.7-21.7in.) or smaller.
- The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size. (A4, quarter, and octavo sizes are also acceptable.)
- The color, material, and shape of paper can be chosen freely.
- Artwork with a thickness of over 5mm will be disqualified.
- Drawing materials: Any
- Any drawing materials can be used, such as colour pencils, markers, crayons, or paints.
- CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will be accepted.
- Collage or cut-out pictures will be allowed for plain drawings, excluding ones making other artworks dirty or requiring special care in handling.
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Artwork submitted with incomplete Entry Form.
- Drawings resembling photographs.
- Drawings that resemble famous paintings or previous Toyota Dream Car Art Contest artworks.
- Drawings including trademarked characters, logos and specific goods.
To learn more, visit www.toyota-dreamcarart.com
This promotion is approved by the NLCB. School engagement approved by the Ministry of Education.