National Contest Entry Guidelines
|Entry Period||October 2021 – February 2022|
|Target Applicant||Those who are 15 years old and younger and who live in participant countries|
|Age Categories||Category 1: Under 8 years old (7 and younger)
Category 2: 8-11 years old
Category 3: 12–15 years old
How to Enter
- Collect an entry form at Toyota Trinidad & Tobago Limited – 124-136 Seventh Street, Barataria, San Juan OR 100 Michael Rahael Boulevard, South Park, San Fernando; OR download the Entry Form below.
- Read Terms & Conditions, then fill in ALL necessary items on the Entry Form and securely attach it to the back of your artwork.
- Consent from a parent/guardian is required for all entrants.
- Submit the Entry Form and Artwork at Toyota Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
- Contest open to children 15 years and under.
- Deadline for entries: February 4th, 2022 at 4p.m.
- Paper size: 400mm x 550 mm (15.7-21.7in.) or smaller.
- The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size. (A4, quarter, and octavo sizes are also acceptable.)
- The color, material, and shape of paper can be chosen freely.
- Artwork with a thickness of over 5mm will be disqualified.
- Drawing materials: Any
- Any drawing materials can be used, such as colour pencils, markers, crayons, or paints.
- CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will be accepted.
- Collage or cut-out pictures will be allowed for plain drawings, excluding ones making other artworks dirty or requiring special care in handling.
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Artwork submitted with incomplete Entry Form.
- Drawings resembling photographs.
- Drawings that resemble famous paintings or previous Toyota Dream Car Art Contest artworks.
- Drawings including trademarked characters, logos and specific goods.